Hospitality Payroll Services
Payroll processing can be a complex and complicated area of compliance for many businesses, not least in the hospitality industry.
Staying up to date and compliant with changing regulations can be a daunting and time-consuming task particularly when you’re focusing on running a busy restaurant, hotel or bar.
Etc hospitality offer custom built payroll solutions tailored to your business, covering a wide range of UK hospitality businesses from single site restaurants to hotel groups and more. We can advise, assist, or take ownership of every aspect of your payroll from wage processing, pension set-up, maternity leave, and holiday pay management.
We also have qualified HR professionals on hand to offer specific support where required.
Challenges of Hospitality Payroll
In a fast paced and challenging industry, let specialist accountants who know the industry inside and out take charge of your payroll processing. etc hospitality can deal with the complexities of paying your staff accurately and on time whilst most importantly staying compliant.
- National Minimum & Living Wage – Ensure you stay compliant in this complex and ever-changing field by handing your payroll tasks to etc hospitality.
- Zero Hour Staff – With a large number of hospitality staff working zero hour contracts due to seasonality or other factors, more administration is required to ensure ZHC payroll paperwork is accurate. Etc hospitality can help you ensure hours and holiday pay is exact for all staff.
- Seasonal Staff – Short term and seasonal staff can mean more paperwork and the flexible nature of this type of employment can lead to payroll mistakes. Our software systems ensure minimal paperwork and time are taken to accurately pay seasonal staff.
- Shorter than normal payroll turn-arounds – Need to pay quicker than usual? Avoid the stress and rush by letting etc hospitality arrange short term payroll turnarounds for you.
- Multi-Site Complexities – Multi location groups can face extra complications as the business grows. Etc hospitality’s unique software functionality takes care of every aspect of multi-site payroll services, leaving you more time to focus on other aspects of your business.
Our Payroll Services For Hotels, Restaurants and Bars
We have the ability to manage huge amounts of data with our modern systems and technologies – At etc hospitality we pride ourselves on using the latest software, methods and technology available.
We offer fast and accurate services – Our unique software can process large amounts of data quickly and accurately, every time. Customised reports based on your business can be ready with the latest data right when you need them
Stay up to date on industry news / latest trends – We’ll keep you up to date with the latest industry news including changes to National Minimum & Living Wages, and pay related trends. We also offer advice on any area of hospitality payroll services to our clients.
Minimal input from you so you can concentrate on the demands of running a busy business – Hospitality is a fast paced and sometime challenging industry. Utilise your time more effectively by moving payroll services to etc hospitality and gain time to focus on other core tasks to help grow your business.
Work with our unique software solution which can be used as a standalone product, or integrated into existing software with minimal friction while retaining historical data.
We work in partnership with your business. Our hospitality specialists aren’t just here to process payroll from a distance, they get involved. Maintaining close contact and regular communication, we remove the hassle of payroll processing and all associated tasks, giving you peace of mind and more time to focus on growing your business.
Explore Our Services
ETC Hospitality provide a range of hospitality accounting services that are available as standalone services or as a full bespoke accounting package tailored to your specific needs.
Find out more about our services and how they can benefit your business and give you more time to focus on other core aspects of your business.
Alternatively, contact our expert team who would be more than happy to discuss your requirements.